Marketing Executive (Freelance), Bedazzled Events
Bedazzled is looking for a talented marketing professional to join the hard working and friendly team on a flexible/freelance basis. Working across the full marketing mix with a focus on online marketing and PR, responsibilities will include:
- Managing website content
- Updating the social media plan
- Managing the media schedule including liaising with consumer publications, bloggers and industry specialists
- Managing and optimizing the Google Ad Words account on a regular basis and working with Google to ensure that the account is working to it’s full potential
- Ensure that all online listings are up to date
- Copy writing
- Writing press releases
- Building new relationships with venues in London and across the South East
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Start date: From the end of September
Hours: Flexible, up to 8 hours a week
Location: Working from home with occasional meetings in Central/SW London
Salary: Dependent on experience
If you’d like to join a small and friendly team of expert party professionals on a flexible basis please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3652 5708.
Entertainers and face painters
Bedazzled is looking to recruit entertainers ideally with previous performing experience and face painters of a high standard, to join the growing team. Valid DBS required.
Start date: Dependant on party bookings
Hours: Flexible (mainly weekends)
Location: London and South East
Pay: Dependant on experience and event
If you’d like to join our talented team of entertainers please contact email@example.com or call 020 3652 5708.